For me fudge is the goodness of dark chocolate packed in little bundles of joy…
These little pieces just melt in your mouth and satisfy your cravings for “something sweet”.
If you are a chocolate lover (like me) then trust me this is going to be an excellent treat for your taste buds. And can be prepared in minutes!
This fudge is quite simple and easy to make. (As I try my best to simplify all the recipes)
Here’s the recipe…
Makes 36 pieces
Dark chocolate: 167g
Condensed milk: 94g
Butter, softened: 14g
Walnuts, chopped: 100g (or as per taste)
1. Put the chocolate, condensed milk and butter in a heavy bottom pan on low heat. Stir them to melt.
2. Add the chopped/crushed walnuts into the chocolate-condensed milk mixture and stir well to mix. Turn the heat off.
3. Pour this mixture into a rectangular fudge/cake mould.
4. Let the fudge cool, and refrigerate till set.
5. Cut it into small pieces and keep in an airtight container in fridge.
Storage suggestion: Keep the fudge refrigerated, in an airtight
container. Its shelf life is 3 weeks.
Line the fudge mould with baking paper, so that it comes out easily.
Its a pleasure to announce that I have been invited to link my chocolate
Do share your recipes as well!