Being a girl I simply can’t stop myself from complementing and going “awwwwww” over cute and “pink” stuff…
One of such things is a strawberry coated with white chocolate… The Contrast of the colors itself plays the trick.
White Chocolate coated Strawberries are little cute treats that are not only admired by children but also adults. They taste great and are good replacements for heavy and “calorie-packed” desserts.
Here’s how to make these cute little treats…
White Chocolate: 150 g
Any sprinkles or jimmies (I have used strawberry jimmies and mixed sprinkles)
1. Wash and clean the strawberries with cold water.
2. Dry them thoroughly*.
4. With the help of dipping tools dip strawberries in chocolate, one at a time.
5. Keep the chocolate dipped strawberries on a plate lined with butter- paper.
6. Sprinkle the jimmies or the sprinkles over the strawberries.
7. Let the chocolate set.
1. Dry the strawberries thoroughly otherwise the water in them will spoil the chocolate.
2. Make these strawberries fresh. Consume within 1-2 days.
3. Keep them refrigerated.
Strawberries can also be dipped in milk chocolate or dark chocolate or half-half in both also.
Its a pleasure to announce that I have been invited to link my chocolate