Chocolate-Oreo Bombs are truly of heavenly flavours. The cream cheese makes the Oreo filling gooey and delicious.
Chocolate-Oreo Bombs are real easy and take very less time to make. These divine bombs leave everyone asking for more and more.
The best part of making these bombs is that this recipe requires only 3 ingredients!
Chocolate-Oreo Bombs are a blissful combination of Chocolate Crème Oreo cookies, cream cheese and dark chocolate.
Here’s the recipe:
Chocolate Crème Oreo Cookies: 13
Cream Cheese: 25 g
Dark Chocolate: 80 g
1. Take 10 Oreo cookies and put them in a zip lock bag. Bash them with a rolling pin so that you get nice medium crumbs of the cookies.
2. Take rest of the three cookies and split open all three of them. With a knife scrape the chocolate crème in each and add it to the crushed Oreo cookies.
3. Grind these three cookies in a grinder to get super-fine crumbs.
4. Add cream cheese to the medium crushed cookies and mix nicely to obtain a rough dense dough.
5. Make 10 equal sized balls and keep them in fridge for some time.
6. Melt the dark chocolate and dip all the balls one by one and keep on a plate lined with butter-paper.
7. Sprinkle the fine Oreo crumbs on the bombs.
1. For the dough, crush Oreo cookies in the plastic bag only with a rolling pin and not in a grinder otherwise they will lose the crunchy texture.
2. Keep the Oreo and cream cheese dough balls in fridge for a good amount of time otherwise they will break while dipping in the melted chocolate.
Its a pleasure to announce that I have been invited to link my chocolate
Do share your recipes as well!