Orange-Sweetlime Juice is one of those juices that washes away all your tiredness and irritation on a hot summer day just by looking at it.
It tastes great and has a lot of health benefits.
As you all know that I am a juice-lover (only fresh) this is always my first choice. It is really easy to make and I keep it a bit pulpy so it is quite filling too. Its best after a light workout or a jog.
As after any workout session it really gets quite frustrating to peel, cut and de-seed the fruits in order to be able to have fresh juice, I always make sure that I do all the peeling, cutting and de-seeding before I head for my workout. I keep the prepared fruits in an air-tight box in the fridge. This way when I come back home, I just have to use the juicer and I am good to go.
I hope you’ll like is as much as I do. Here’s the recipe…
Sugar: 1 tbsp
Orange flavoured Glucose: 2 tbsp (can use the plain glucose as well)
Chilled Water: 1 cup
1. Peel, cut and de-seed all the oranges and sweetlimes.
2. Take the juice jar or any container in which you will extract the juice and put the sugar, glucose and water in it.
3. Extract the juice from juicer or mixer in this jar and mix well.
4. Serve chilled and have within 15 minutes to get the maximum benefits.
1. Glucose can be replaced by more sugar.
2. All the sugar can be replaced by glucose.
3. Can reduce or increase the quantities of either of the fruits.
4. Can add more water for thin (non-pulpy) juice.