Deliciously sweet, this tropical fruit is easy to digest and provides your body with a complete dose of vitamin C and vitamin A. Mud-Apple is packed with vitamins, minerals and many health benefiting anti-oxidants. Mud-Apples help keep your skin glowing and your hair shiny. It also prevent your body from Cancer. Contrary to popular belief Mud-Apple is not fattening. In fact it’s fat free and its rich sweetness is an excellent way to curb sweet cravings.
Mud-Apple Milkshake is a delightful combination of mud-apples and milk. The resulting shake is full of energy and also quite low on fat content. To make this shake more healthy you can avoid sugar and replace full-fat milk with low-fat milk.It’s best served in breakfasts but can also be a good evening shake.
Hope you’ll like this tasty shake!
Here’s the recipe…
- Mud-Apples: 3
- Milk: 1+1/2 cup
- Sugar: 2 tsp
- Ice-Cubes: 6-8 pieces
- Almond-Flakes for topping
- Wash, peel and cut mud-apples.
- In a blender add mud-apple, milk, sugar and ice-cubes.
- Give it a good churn, till the ice is crushed nicely and the shake becomes thick and frothy.
- Pour in glasses and top them with almond-flakes.