Hello all the chocolate lovers! I am back with some real chocolate treat. Double Chocolate-Chip Cookies. These cookies are the best cookies that can ever be made or had! These cookies are not too tough or not too soft, they are just perfect.
Double Chocolate-Chip Cookie is a heavenly combination of cocoa powder and chocolate chips and takes you to a fantasy world where everything is just perfect! Indulge in the goodness of these chocolaty cookies with a glass of cold milk and you’ll be a happy person!
Hope you’ll enjoy them. Here’s the recipe…
- Butter: 1/2 Cup, softened
- Sugar: 1/2 Cup, granulated
- Brown Sugar: 1/2 Cup
- Egg: 1 large
- Vanilla Essence:
- All-Purpose Flour: 1 + 1/2 Cups
- Cocoa-Powder: 1/4 Cup
- Baking Soda: 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Chocolate-Chips: 1 Cup
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Cream butter and sugar till pale and fluffy with an electric beater on high speed.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and beat on medium speed till well-incorporated.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients to the batter in 3 parts while beating on low speed.
- Fold in the chocolate-chips.
- Keep in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Make equal sized balls and keep 2″ apart on cookie sheet/tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- If needed keep them on the hot tray for 2-3 minutes. Then let them cool on the wire rack.
- Do not over bake the cookies. They will appear to be under cooked but eventually they’ll be done perfectly while on the hot tray.
- The dough can be kept in the freezer for over a week.
These amazingly yummy cookies are best enjoyed with a glass of good’ol Clod Milk…