I had a pleasant surprise this week, as Jacquie from Good Food Seeking, nominated me for the Sunshine award. Thank you, Jacquie for nominating me. I am truly honored and grateful! If you haven’t already, please check out her blog; I’m sure you’ll love it. I always look forward to what she might post next!
What makes this award super-special for me is the fact that this is my first award 🙂
Now a quick insight on The Sunshine Award: The Sunshine Award recognizes bloggers whose writings “light up the dark corners of our minds”. The rules are simple and listed below:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Here are my answers:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I am a firm believer in “do what you love”! I absolutely love baking! And what’s better than blogging. So I started with The Baking Bud. Then slowly I realised that I need to a have a blog for other foods as well, and so The Cooking Bud happened. Presently I am happily blogging at The Baking Bud and The Cooking Bud (combined in a single blog) and The Reading Bud.
2. Sweet or Savoury?
Sweet. No doubt!
3. If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
Masterchef (but not India! I would love to be a part of Masterchef Australia 🙂 )
4.What was the last thing you Googled?
Divergent movie review. (it got released in India yesterday itself! and I never go for a movie without reading the reviews!)
5. Night In or Night Out?
Night in: with my hubby, good Chinese food and a zombie movie! Can give up anything for it.
6.What has been your favourite blog post to write?
Reason: It blew my hubby’s mind off the planet. He absolutely loved it!
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
My Samsung Note-2. Can’t even breathe without it!
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
Switzerland! As it’s the most beautiful place on earth. And also very soon we’ll be shifting our base there, hence the love!
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
It would have to be the power of reading minds, like Professor Xavier!
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
A lot more recipes for sure! Also a segment dedicated for restaurant reviews.