Hi friends and fellow bloggers! This week was full of surprises for me. I got to spend the entire week with my love in Goa, I finally got my long-awaited FIRST blog award The Sunshine Award and now here I am posting about my second blog award!
I believe in The Universe, did what I loved and here I am enjoying my life and living my dreams!
I am very thankful to Jessica of Therapy Bread for nominating me for Butterfly Light Award. The title itself is so full of life and I am happy to be receiving it from such a kind and talented blogger!
Do visit her blog if you haven’t already because her blog is full of excellent recipes and tempting photographs! I am sure you’ll end up drooling over you screens!
Now coming back to the Butterfly Light Award, the conditions for accepting this award are as follows:
- You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. YOU MAY NOT lump this award in with other awards.
- You must individually name and re-award at least 1 or more blogger(s). You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback on their about page.
- You must link back to Belinda’s blog at http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about
- You must write a short paragraph titled either “How I am Spreading Light” OR “How I am A Positive Influence”
- Display Belinda’s beautiful “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
“How I am Spreading Light”
Well, I would like to begin by mentioning something that really means a lot to me! The Universe. Yes, I am a blind follower of The Secret and The Universe and my blogs are a result of my belief in them. I was totally lost when I was introduced to The Secret. But within a year everything just changed and here I am happily doing what I really love ( that being ‘writing’). After a year and 3 blogs later I can proudly say that I am definitely spreading light and constantly encouraging everyone to follow their dreams. To trust their instincts and intuition and to believe in the parallel reality of their dreams! I have been spreading light by spreading joy and positivity. If you know me enough you will definitely believe that positivity can do wonders and yes Magic is for real! Keep spreading light!
PS: This paragraph is written both in and out of the context of my blogs!
The nominees are:
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12114383/?claim=ysr8ptx279j”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>