I prefer milkshakes to other beverages because they are packed with the goodness of fresh fruits and milk. Adding ice cream to milkshakes load them with calories but they taste awesome! I love my milkshakes with ice cream only. Ice-cream makes them sweet, smooth and thick and they taste delicious!
Makes 4 glasses
- Strawberries, washed and cut: 2 Cups
- Kiwi, washed and cut: 1 Cup
- Vanilla Ice Cream: 3/4 Cup
- Sugar: 2 tsp (to taste)
- Milk: 1 Cup (full fat)
- Ice cubes: 5-6
- Take strawberries and kiwi in a blender and give then a nice churn.
- Add sugar, milk, ice cream and ice cubes and churn for atleast a bit longer (1 min)
- Serve Cold
- Frozen strawberries and kiwis can be used but the taste will not be as good as the fresh ones.
- Ice cream can be avoided, just make sure to add more sugar.
- Skim milk can be used.