I prefer milkshakes to other beverages because they are packed with the goodness of fresh fruits and milk. Adding ice cream to milkshakes load them with calories but they taste awesome! I love my milkshakes with ice cream only. Ice-cream makes them sweet, smooth and thick and they taste delicious! Continue reading “Strawberry Kiwi Milkshake”
Coconut is such a treat when combined with chocolate and Coconut Truffles have always been my favourite. These truffles are easy to make and will make your taste buds tickle.These truffles are one of the easiest truffles and makes people wonder about how you made them in such a short time. Continue reading “Coconut Truffles”
1. Wash the berries in cold water and drain well.
2. Chop ½of the berries finely and the rest ½ into bite sized cubes.
3. Mash the finely chopped berries and mix them with the bite sized ones in a bowl.
4. Add sugar to this and mix well.
5. Keep them for 1 hour in room temperature.
6. Whip the cream in a bowl with 1 tbsp sugar, till soft peaks form and keep in the fridge.
2. In a bowl take flour, baking powder and sugar and mix them.
3. Add butter to the mixture and mix with your finger tips until the mixture gets a coarse texture (somewhat like bread crumbs). There will be some pea-sized chunks of butter left in the mixture.
5. Stir in the cream with a fork just until the mixture becomes moist. (The dough will not hold together nicely at this stage).
7. Keep the dough on a lightly floured surface.
8. Knead it only for 2-3 times, until it holds together.
9. Gently pat the dough and cut into biscuits with a round cutter.
10. Transfer to the oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Lightly butter the halves and keep in a wire rack as they are ready to be filled.